- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and coordinating with the company's different departments and managers.
- Source applicants by researching and contacting various rercruitment channels such as colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, internet sites, etc.
- Market and enhance our company's appeal to applicants.
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, contacting passive applicants, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Negotiate with applicants and their representatives on issues relating to pay, benefits, and conditions.
- Deal with all administration matters involved with recruitment.
- Develop and maintain recruitment procedures for various departments in the organization.
- Stay up to date on job knowledge and the overall labour market.
- Establish strong professional and personal networks in order to enhance recruitment capabilities.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Good organisational skills to create recruiting procedures and improve recruiting efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal ability to establish relationships with with a wide variety of individuals from different levels including top-level business leaders, recruitment resources and seasoned professional candidates.
- Dedicated focus and passion on building great teams and improving peers and self.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Action oriented and driven to work as a highly productive recruiter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Microsoft Office and numeracy skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): recruitment, interview and selection, training, salary negotiation, benefits negotiation, professional and non professional networking, strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Recruiting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- English proficiency is a big bonus.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Cyber 2 Tower, 6th Floor, Jalan Haji R. Rasuna Said, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia