We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead our team building initiatives. The Recruiting Manager's primary task will be to identify, source, and recruit outstanding team members to support our company's goals. Recruiting will involve everything from sourcing and attracting applicants all the way to interviewing and selection.
Recruiting Manager Job Duties:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and coordinating with the company's different departments and managers.
- Source applicants by researching and contacting various rercruitment channels such as colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, internet sites, etc.
- Market and enhance our company's appeal to applicants.
- Recruit staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, contacting passive applicants, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
- Negotiate with applicants and their representatives on issues relating to pay, benefits, and conditions.
- Deal with all administration matters involved with recruitment.
- Develop and maintain recruitment procedures for various departments in the organization.
- Stay up to date on job knowledge and the overall labour market.
- Establish strong professional and personal networks in order to enhance recruitment capabilities.
- Business awareness and management skills.
- Good organisational skills to create recruiting procedures and improve recruiting efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal ability to establish relationships with with a wide variety of individuals from different levels including top-level business leaders, recruitment resources and seasoned professional candidates.
- Dedicated focus and passion on building great teams and improving peers and self.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Action oriented and driven to work as a highly productive recruiter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Microsoft Office and numeracy skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): recruitment, interview and selection, training, salary negotiation, benefits negotiation, professional and non professional networking, strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Recruiting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- English proficiency is a big bonus.