ENI Indonesia Ltd
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for budgeting & reporting of a company
- Developing and implementing budgets
- Forecasting financial needs, as well as processing and validating data flowing through budget information systems
- Prepare regular (monthly) budget reports for Department Managers
- Provide other budgetary analysis as required- Consolidating Company’s Trial Balances
- Gathering information from other departments to be used for MASTRO requirements
- Maintaining and reconciling intercompany balances with other eni companies
- Preparing monthly closing and producing monthly reports (Trial Balances and Capital Expenditure reports)
- Other duties might include tracking, monitoring and analyzing data to ensure proper allocation, reconciling and resolving data discrepancies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Education: Degree in Economics, Finance, or other appropriate discipline
- Languages: English (fluent)
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in financial / accounting preferably in the oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience in professional practice (Large Accounting Firm) is preferred
- Good working knowledge of IAS/IFRS, US GAAP and familiarity with UK GAAP
- Understanding of PSC and JV accounting and cost recovery principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills, problem solving, result oriented, and able to manage different task assigning priorities
- Knowledge: MS Office, SAP, English fluent (Italian is a plus)
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||ENI Indonesia Ltd lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Eni is a major integrated international oil and gas company based in Italy, with interests in 85 different countries, and employs approximately 82,300 people worldwide. eni has Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas worldwide such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan and Asia.
In Indonesia, eni Muara Bakau currently holds working interests in 14 PSCs of which 9 are as operator, mostly in Deepwater areas with an active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, eni Muara Bakau is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our Company.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
ENI Indonesia Ltd
- Masih Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 15 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Program pengembangan dan pelatihan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan sangat membantu dalam peningkatkan kualitas kerja para staff dan karyawannya. Environment kerja juga sangat baik.
- Salary agar lebih ditingkatkan lagi agar bisa mendorong para staff dan karyawan untuk bisa bekerja lebih baik lagi. Sisanya saya rasa perusahaan sudah berjalan dengan cukup baik.