- Reporting to : IT Manager
- 6 years of presales experience, with 3 -5 years of solution specialist (or equivalent customer/merchant facing) experience in payment industry
- Good understanding of integrating various back-end OLTP systems and Mobile Applications, Payment Gateways with a Mobile Point of Sales (MPOS) solution, Tokenization, Shopping cart plugins.
- Adequate implementation and roll out experience of MPOS/ Payments solutions to work out man-power effort and time of project implementation, for providing technical advises for various integration services.
- Successful track record of competing against payment solutions providers
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused, organized person and self-starter with a strong will to succeed in a matrix structure of start-up organization
- Excellent verbal and written English skills as the working company language is English
- Education Background: Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the IT manager and Sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails and attending conference call with merchants.
- Escalate and work with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) team to resolve complex support problems.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Grand Slipi Tower Lt. 25 (iPay88) Jl. Letjen S Parman Kav 22-24 Jakarta Barat 11480