To provide a legal service to our company with regards to legal correspondence & advise, commercial transactions and claims.
- Review, negotiate and draft of legal documents and communicate concerns to party requesting review
- Attend to litigation or other legal actions against the company – handle summonses or other legal actions, instruct attorneys if necessary, track and report status of litigation.
- Represent company in legal matters - attend negotiations/discussions with customers or court actions, report on outcome of representation
- Attend to legal correspondence - formulate necessary correspondence, advise on the appropriate action and follow through on appropriate action
- Attend to claims against the company - assess claim and investigating report, advise on dealing with claim, manage the between company and the customer, execute company decision, instruct attorneys based on analysis of case, correspond with insurance office, etc.
- Institute action for outstanding invoices - review instructions from Region, resolve with customer, instruct Attorneys to institute action if applicable, report on actions pending on outstanding claims
- Manage commercial transactions - Negotiate with relevant parties, identify potential risks (Ownership, liquidation, sequestration, contract breach), draft legal agreements, advise on security method of payment (including currency risk)
- Law degree holder and qualified lawyer in the relevant territory (having license as a lawyer)
- At least 10 years experience in multinational corporation (preferably security industry).
- Knowledge of applicable legislation particular in regards to Commercial law, Company law, Contracts, Collections and claims
- Knowledge of litigation
- MS Office skills
- Awareness of the market environment
- Working with complexity
- Managing professionally
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Awareness of multinational culture.
- Willing to travel regularly within the region and occasionally to other areas.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016