We are looking for candidates to fill positions of Project Coordinator with the job description as below:
- Create Project Planning
- Coordinate & Control Implementation of Internal Departments (Purchasing / Sales / Production / Finance / Accounting)
- Project process expediting.
- Project Budget Control.
- Project Status Control (schedule and delivery time to customer)
- Solving Project Issues.
- Efficient and effective Project Management.
- Correspond with customer's Project Manager for project's issues.
- Must understand or enjoy learning Mechanical Design / Engineering.
- Must have at least engineering background and/or experience in industrial / mechanical / electrical engineering
- Advance English skills, very fluent in speaking & writing is necessary.
- Must be very dynamic person, with high leadership, management and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work under pressures.
- Very computer literate, familiar with systems / Applications, Gantt Charts, and Operational Management Theory. Microsoft Project / Sales Force / SAP / AutoCad (mechanical)
- Bachelor / Master in Engineering Background (Mechanical (preferred) / Industrial / Electrical) or Business Management / Supply Chain Management / Finance & Accounting
- Graduated from reputable university, with very satisfactory GPA.
- Must possess experiences minimum 3 years and achievements in Project Management.
- Leadership skills
- Management skills (time & tasks)
- Delegation skills.
- Analytical & logical skills.
- English (advanced / very fluent in speaking and writing) skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Project / AutoCad / SAP / Sales Force / etc.
- Must be dynamic person and responsible toward the job.
- Possess ability to withstand pressure.
- No fresh graduate.