Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the company’s general ledger.
- Assist in invoice verification and administration
- Coordination and respond promptly to vendor.
- Other ad hoc duties to support the business
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor degree in accounting with minimum GPA 3.0 from reputable university
- Minimum 1 year of working experience
- Ability to work independently and effectively supervise
- Detail oriented, team player who also has strong integrity
- Effective problem-solving and issue resolution capabilities
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 27/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said X-2 No. 1, Jakarta , 12950, Indonesia