- UTOC (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD - Indonesia Rep Office
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Meet the sales budgets as set by the management
- Prepare proposals and follow up with prospective customers
- Prepare action plans to grow and expand the market
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify new opportunity and sales prospecs and follow up
- Prepare proposals and negotiate sales contracts
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare a variety of activity reports, including sales report, strategy report, order lost report
- To gather market information & competitor activities
- Report all work / activity to Singapore HQ
- Degree / Diploma in mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years experience in selling Packaging Machinery & equipments
- Preferably from similar industry
- Dynamic, energetic, result-oriented with positive working attitude
- Should be fluent in English and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Kindly indicate current & expected salary in your resume
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are an established Singapore company specializing in the field of Packaging Machinery and Materials for the Food, Beverage, Bakery & Pharmaceutical Industries. We are looking for dedicated inviduals to join our team to develope the Indonesia market. Ideal candidates should posses at least 3 years experience in sales of packaging machine and equipment and will be based in Jakarta.
Please send CV with detailed work experience, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org