SALES ENGINEER (Civil & Mechanical).
- Performance Farming and Hunting Role.
- Search for new potential clients and maximizing client potential in designated industries.
- To develop new business opportunities and establish growth for existing business.
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Meeting with both Client and Company needs in terms of the negotiating of tender and contract terms and conditions.
- Calculating Client quotations and administering Client accounts
- Providing Clients with pre – sales technical assistance and product explanation.
- Works on after –sales support services and technical support if required.
- Analyzing costs and sales, preparing reports for management review.
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
- Prepare technical presentations and demonstrations on how the products and services meets client’s needs.
- Liaise with other sales team members and other technical experts when required.
- Ensure procedures, standards and guidelines are followed and maintained.
- Identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with supplier and customers
- Technical support and assisting project.
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering aspect from a recognized institution with at least 2-5 years of practical experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge of various industries such as construction. Manufacturing and oil & gas would be advantage but prefer candidates with Hoist and crane systems related experience.
- Meticulous with positive work attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least 3 years working experience in Construction, Industry, Hoist , Crane and/or industry is required for this position
- Analytical and good in project management and co-ordination skills.
- Able to work independently, proactive, under pressure and result – oriented.
- Preferable Senior Executives specializing in sales – Engineering / Technical / General or Equivalent.
- Full-time position are available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Established by the founder in the late 1970s. With his passion, experience and training, he saw the opportunity in the material handling management in the industry field. With his technical capabilities, the company grows to be the major player in the hoist and cranes industry amid the competition. Having the head office in Jakarta and branch office in Surabaya as well as workshop facilities in Cikarang, Wira Derekindo expands steadily throughout the years based on reliability and experiences.
PT Wira Derekindo is the well - established company with customer–friendly sales network in the field of material handling. The company was founded by a group of professionals with the experience and expertise averaging more than 30 years of proven track records in the related field. Although the 30 years period is not a long history, it is however considered as a milestone for maturity and stability performances.