- Produce and edit various styles of compelling video for digital and web platforms.
- Handle all post-production process (from assembly to color grading).
- Maintain orderly file management, on going projects all at once.
- Revision and implement notes from producers and clients.
- Create still and motion graphics for video.
- Assists and collaborate with production team whenever necessary.
- Proficient in video compositing (AE), video editing basic (FCP/Premiere), animation 2D/3D (Cinema 4D/3Ds Max) Graphic Design skills (Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator)
- D3-S1 in Film Production / Broadcast/ DKV or at least 1-2 years experience in video production.
- Able to create moods and rhythm by utilizing editing methods.
- Good eye for aesthetics, photography, color and strong grasp of visual trends.
- Passion for internet and new media, with a vision for the future.
- Thrive in fast-paced dynamic start-up environment.
- Growth Hacking skills are major plus.
- Self-sufficient, resourceful, able to collaborate with team or independently