PT Omni eComm Expo
Your key responsibilities are to drive the content and conference development as well as the marketing initiatives within the projects being tasked. This includes researching, conceptualizing or working with event partners in producing the content for the event and marketing the conference through various channels. You will drive innovative initiatives and best practices to the marketing and/or conference department and will perform other tasks or partake in working task groups as assigned by your superior.
- Degree from a recognised university
-Minimum 3-5 years of content strategy, research, event marketing or journalism experience
- A self-starter, innovative and highly result-driven
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in fluent English
- Meticulous, detailed, resourceful, independent and a good team player
- Ability to engage in long and short-term planning
- Ability to convince high-profile speakers to participate in an event
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and to work under tight deadlines
- Able to travel overseas, when required
- CV to be submitted in English
- Working location - Jakarta
|Perusahaan||PT Omni eComm Expo lihat lowongan|
PT Omni eComm Expo, a subsidiary of SingEx Exhibitions Pte Ltd (Singapore), organises and manages a series of trade exhibitions and conferences in various emerging industries in Indonesia. These events aim to connect businesses in Indonesia with Asian and global companies, and facilitate business matching opportunities and knowledge sharing.