- Closely monitor ASEAN activity agenda (e.g. ministerial meetings, senior official meetings, thematic group workshops, etc.); regularly inform ROAP and Country Offices on upcoming events; attend relevant meetings and events and report on outcomes as deemed relevant and strategic to IOM mandate and its activities along ASEAN’s Vision 2025 and SDG implementation.
- Support the COM in establishing and maintaining liaison with Jakarta-based ASEC, ASEAN’s Committee of the Permanent Representatives, ASEAN Dialogue Partners and other relevant stakeholders; and report on outcomes of bilateral meetings as deemed relevant and strategic to IOM mandate and its activities.
- Provide input and strategic advice to CoM and ROAP on IOM’s cooperation approach with ASEAN based on information obtained from Jakarta-based ASEAN stakeholders or other sources.
- Assist in compiling or developing information products on IOM’s activities and ensure timely dissemination of such products whenever requested by ASEC, AMS representatives or any other Jakarta-based stakeholders;
- Coordinate IOM’s input to ASEAN on migration-related priority issues by seeking advice and input from ROAP and Country Offices; prepare and disseminate regular internal updates in coordination with the ROAP.
- Support establishing and maintaining liaison with donors, diplomatic missions and multi-lateral development partners in view of identifying potential sources of funding and/or opportunities for partnerships in relation to ASEAN.
- Contribute to the development of project proposals with an ASEAN coverage, and ensure proper reflection of ASEAN as well as donor’ priorities, together with all involved Country Offices and ROAP Regional Thematic Specialists (RTSs).
- Undertake duty travel as required for the performance of the above tasks.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Political, Law, Social Science, International Relations, Social Work, Public or Business Administration, with relevant professional experience, or;
- University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience on policy monitoring and advocacy, stakeholder liaison/networking, or project development.
- Knowledge on ASEAN policy framework and structure advantageous.
- Experience in coordinating with ASEAN Secretary or ASEAN Member States, or other governmental and international organizations as a regular part of daily duties.
- Effective organizational skill and ability to establish priorities and plans, ability to work under pressure and cope with deadlines.
- Proficient in computer applications.
- Good written and spoken communications skills, good interpersonal skills, high loyalty, ability to work in a multi - cultural environment and good working in team.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team from varied culture and professional background.
- Effectively applies knowledge of migration issues within organizational context
- Correctly frames migration issues within their regional, global and political context
- Represents IOM in high-level interactions with clients
- Correctly interacts with and advises on interfacing with senior level stakeholders as appropriate
- Develops effective partnerships with prospective donors and other stakeholders
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with implementing partners
- Identifies long-term trends and global political developments that can impact on the core mandates and their executions
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Review ( International Organization for Migration )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.