We are seeking a Finance & Administration Assistant to join our growing team in Jakarta on a full-time basis. This candidate will be an organised administrator, skilled at multi-tasking various issues with the different stakeholders, both internal and external, and possessing strong communication, and teamwork-related skills.
- Data entries into QuickBooks for AR and AP functions
- Prepare cheque payments to suppliers
- Check staff claims and allocate them according to the projects
- Assist in reports/returns for submission to local regulatory authorities
- Maintain proper and systematic filing of documents
- Tracking and reporting monthly leave report
- Arrange travelling for the flight and accommodation
- Support for the project and office procurements
- Assist in administrative matters and any other ad-hoc assignments
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Graduates from local polytechnics or those with Diploma in Accountancy are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in MS Office application especially Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting system preferred
- Motivated self-starter, team player, eagerness to contribute to firm’s growth
- Familiar with the Indonesian tax regulatory framework
- Able to start work immediately (advantage)
- Location: Indonesia
- Schedule: Monday – Friday (full time)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Vriens & Partners is a Singapore head-quartered corporate advisory firm with offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Cambodia. We specialize in government affairs, public policy, and political risk analysis in Southeast Asia. We provide expert analysis of public policy issues, strategies for engaging government and other key stakeholders, independent appraisals of the political risk, and strategic communications counsel.