PT SOFRECOM INDONESIA CONSULTING
Technical Skill Requirement:
- Understand RDBMS concept and having hands-on experience on SQL programming (preferably Oracle) at least 3 years
- Familiar with Linux/Unix command/shell
- Master one or more object oriented programming language(s), Java or other
- Hands-on experience in using development methodology (Agile, ..).
- Familiar with or have participated in one of the following projects: mediation/integration/billing/customer care
- Certification in relevant subject is a plus
- Knowledge of mediation system is a plus
- Possess a minimum S1 Bachelor degree in relevant field (IT, telecommunication, electronics, ..)
- Good command in English, verbal and written
- Good communication and inter-personal skill
- Good problem solving skill
- Able to quickly adapt and learn to use new concepts or technology
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Having a valid passport and willing to be assigned outside Indonesia
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
Sofrecom, part of global telco operator Orange Group has developed over 50 years unique know-how about operator businesses, making it a world leading specialist in telecommunications consultancy and engineering.
Its experience of mature and emerging markets, combined with its deep understanding of the structuring changes affecting the telecoms market make it a valued partner for operators, governments and international investors.
Over 200 major players in over 100 countries have entrusted strategic projects to Sofrecom. In the ongoing digital revolution, Sofrecom assists its customers' digital transformation, boosting their operational performance and service differentiation. it has developed highly innovative approaches to spesific challenges such as customer experience management, B2B, smart services, security, m-banking, e-government and change management.
Since 1994, Sofrecom Indonesia accompanies telecoms players through their transformations and the deployment of their information systems and networks.
This subsidiary reinforces Sofrecom's Asian footprint by adopting an international approach founded on the development and coordination of local teams and enterprises. by exploiting the know-how of the local ecosystem, the company establishes close relationships with its customers.
Sofrecom's strength lies partly in its diversity, with more than 1,400 consultants and experts of 30 nationalities working in 10 agencies around the world.
Sofrecom, The Know-How Network.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our Values SHARING We are convinced that a close, durable relationship must be based on genuine partnership, one that respects our customers' ecosystems. One of our prime assets is our strong internal cohesion which engenders powerful synergies between our core businesses. LISTENING From the design to the implementation of tailor-made solutions, our experts remain very attentive to the technical, geographic and cultural requirements of our customers and partners. AGILITY The flexibility and adaptability of our organization enables us to develop customized solutions for customers anywhere in the world. AUDACITY We dare to think and act differently when dealing with different situations around the world. Driven by a spirit of enterprise and the desire to find solutions to tomorrow's challenges, we innovate daily alongside our customers. EFFICIENCY As an Orange subsidiary for almost half a century, we have developed a long term strategic vision and a corporate culture based on result. Our success is due to our flexibility and reactivity backed by unrivaled technical know-how.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi