- Assist the Marketing Manager in planning and implementing creative marketing ideas and strategy to build brand awareness.
- Monitor the implementation of the brand plan and make corrections to the plan that has been done.
- Ensure that marketing programs on assigned brand/s are effectively communicated to the sales team.
- Provide the Marketing Manager with timely, accurate and regular business progress reports, including information of general market trends and competitor’s activities for decision making and business development.
- Conduct any research needed in order to get more consumer insights, brand awareness / equity checked, advertising tracking, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree, any field (Preferably Business Studies, Management, Marketing or Equivalent)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written is a must
- At least 5 year(s) of consecutive working experience as Brand Manager, especially for Food Industry / HORECA / FMCG
- Posses a extensive market network especially in food industry
- Having a good interpersonal approach with excellent communication skill
- Have capability as analytical and decision making person
- Attractive, initiative, and self motivated
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ancol