PT. AUSTINDO NUSANTARA JAYA, Tbk.
COMMERCIAL ASSISTANT MANAGER
Job Responsibilities :
- Support and maintain the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Assist to conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plan on commercial opportunities (bussiness development and expansion for new product or new market)
- Follow up new ciustomers and manage customers relationship (new and existing)
- Assist to develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives
- Support to develop and implement national sales and marketing programs in line with brand and product development plan
- Assist to establish slae objectives by forecasting and developng annual sales target by projecting expected sales volume and profit from existing and new customers
- Support to maintain sales revenue by monitoring sales demand and its pricing in market
- Assist to monitor selling price in market as well as its competition
- Support to prepare and submit bussiness plan, budgets, report progress and annual sales report
- Support other work unit / department in sales activities
- Bachelor Degree from any diciplines / major
- Minimum 3 - 5 years manager experiences in sales and marketing operation
- Operation thinker with confidence and speed in execution
- Proven a team work player and also self motivated person
- Excellent in analytical and negotiation skills are required
- Willing to be placed at Jakarta dan work extra miles and travelling
Send your updated resume to :
PT. Austindo Nusantara Jaya, Tbk
Atrium Mulia Building 3A Floor
Rasuna Said Kav B10-11 - Jakarta Selatan
Click Apply Now
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||PT. AUSTINDO NUSANTARA JAYA, Tbk. lihat lowongan lihat profil|
PT Austindo Nusantara Jaya Tbk (“ANJ”), founded in 1993 and has its headquarter in Jakarta, is a listed company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. ANJ focuses its business in the food and renewable energy. ANJ engages principally in the palm oil and sago palm production and processing for food. Additionally, ANJ also engages in the renewable energy, namely, in the power generation from geothermal and bio-gas.
ANJ’s vision is to become a world-class food and renewable company that elevates the status of the Indonesian people. Currently, ANJ has several palm oil plantations in Sumatra, Kalimantan and Papua with total a landbank of approximately 139,000 hectares. ANJ is expanding its business and is now developing 40,000 hectares of sago area in West Papua as well as operating a bio-gas power plant in Belitung.
To become a world-class food and renewable energy company that elevates the status of the Indonesian people.
Committed to produce quality product that are environmentally-friendly, whilst adhering to best management practices that achieve excellent performance, ensure good employee welfare and empower the community as equal partners.
These shall be achieved consistent with our core values of:
- Respect for people and the environment
- Continuous improvement
We believe that employees are valuable assets and crucial to the success of Austindo Group. Their dedication, loyalty, commitment and knowledge have contributed towards the Group’s success over the years.
We put a great deal of emphasis on our human resources development, including training and development to elevate employees’ knowledge and skills and enhance contribution in their area of work.