- Responsible for general HR Processing from recruitment, creating benefits packages and compensation, HR policy, employment contract drafting, etc
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for over Indosight's employees and our clients
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, e.g. labor" home" work, overtime, leave balances, head count, and retirement contribution reports)
- Responsible for BPJS registration and management (monthly) of Indosight's employees and Indosight's clients
- Ensure that all salaries are paid accurately and in a timely fashion to all company employees
- Prepare journal entries and forms, such as records of employment, income tax forms, and remittances
- Take and handle all inquiries arising from questions about payroll.
- Implement salary increases, bonuses, commissions, and so on in accordance with instructions given
- Assist in the recruitment process as needed (i.e. posting job opportunities, collecting resumes and scheduling interviews for the appropriate manager)
- Others related task
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Able to communicate efficiently in English
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.