- Provide full secretarial and administration support
- Coordinate and schedule daily agenda and to-do list, as well as weekly and monthly calender appointments.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Take minutes of meeting and maintain records or provide general assistance during presentations
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages
- Great visitors and determine whether they should be given access to spesific individuals
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air ticket, hotel accommodation, claims, etc
- maximum 25 years old
- Good comunication sklill & good appearance
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): secretarial, microsoft office, microsoft excel, Administration And Secretarial Duties.
- Required language(s): English, Japanese (will be an advantage )
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent )
- Multi-tasking and well organized
- Applicants must be willing to work at Gandaria 8 office tower.