- Conduct a thorough due diligence for new investments
- Create industry research report and competitive analysis for new deals
- Support the associate for preparation of deal memos and investor updates
- Record meetings minutes with potential new investments or regular BOD meetings
- Attend industry events or conferences
- Scan industries for possible deal-flow
Assist with business development of our portfolio companies
- Penultimate year or fresh graduate from a reputable university with availability to work for 3-6 months
- We prefer full-time but we can discuss part-time arrangement too
Self-driven, approachable with high attention to detail and enthusiasm especially for the tech industry English writing skills
- Industry Knowledge: Our founding partners are entrepreneurs who have a strong foothold, commitment, and dedication to Indonesia. Here in Skystar you will learn together with the brightest and most passionate individuals that always thrives for new knowledge.
- Financial Modelling Skills: Learning how to create financial model is always useful in almost every career path that you're going to take. Having a private equity background, Skystar always do in-depth financial analysis on our deal due diligence giving our interns opportunity to learn about financial modelling even before they enter professional world.
- Business Development: You will be able to learn about real business problems and how business expert build on solution to tackle issues. From our weekly discussions and exposure to some of the BOD meeting, you'll sharpen your analytical and problem solving skills, giving you a head start to any other fresh-graduate in the market.