Pfizer Indonesia PT
IT Validation Specialist
The incumbent is a computer engineer majoring in computer. has good knowledge on computer software MS Office program (World, power point, excel, visio, etc), understand about computer hardware including networking, more preferable if the incumbent has knowledge of programmable logic control (PLC), SCADA, etc. and also experience in computer system validation more than 1 yearResponsibilities:
- To develop and carry out Computer Validation System program to all computers and computers related system at PGS Jakarta.
- Ensure Compliance with Site Quality Management policies, in accordance with Pfizer Quality Standards (PQS) and Global Practices Bulletin (GPB).
- Ensure Compliance with government regulations in relation to quality (e.g. BPOM).
- Establish computer system validation program for computerized system
- Establish and maintain computer validation schedule of all computerized system to ensure all the computerized system validate or revalidate as schedule.
- Issue computer validation master plan
- Issue CSV validation protocol, conduct validation execution and issue report of validation computerized system.
- Conduct review of security system of computerized system as routine review
- Establish excel validation program at PGS Jakarta
- Establish backup and Disaster Recovery Program of computerized system
- Establish audit trail review program of computerized system
- Establish computer validation master plan
- Administration of Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)
- Update PM program for maintenance and calibration on EAMS
- Generate work order for Maintenance and calibration on EAMS
- Update data Object and calibration on EAMS
- Manage work flow of PM, work order, personnel and material on EAMS
- Provide monthly report of PM, calibration, breakdown, cost material, cost labor on maintenance and calibration
- Liaison with other departments at PGS Jakarta to troubleshoot technical issues or conduct investigation.
- To complete training modules in a timely manner.
- To participate in training programs as required.
- To report any equipment failures to manager and/or colleagues as appropriate.
- Provide backup and support for others engineering team in utility, EHS, Maintenance and automation to ensure reliability of plant operation
|Perusahaan||Pfizer Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Pfizer Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Supply Chain / Logistic
- 20 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- adanya suasana kerja yang kondusif, rekan kerja yang saling mendukung dan saling membantu dan fasilitas yang disediakan juga sangat memadai.
- seringnya jam kerja lembur yang dilakukan, sistem administrasi yang kurang baik sehingga menyulitkan karyawan dan sering adanya meeting yang mendadak.