- Passionate about customer service and communication with proven people skills experiences
- Experience in hospitality industry (Hotel, FnB, Financial industry, others)
- Having sales, event management and/or project management background or experiences will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English - minimum Intermediate Level
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
If you are interested :
- Please take the 50 minutes EFSET test (https://www.efset.org/id/) and send me the screenshot of the result
- Please attach your latest CV and recent photograph
Please email all the documents to: Nino.Mayvi@EF.com
Overall responsible for customer service delivery, and ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
As a Service Consultant, you are the key figure with full responsibility for the day-to-day communication with adult learners, providing orientation for new students, individual study planning and student support throughout their course with EF.
Reporting to: Center Director
The duties would include but not limited to:
- Student progress management
- Communication and customer service
- Consulting on effective scheduling and study pace
- Quality assurance, ensuring promotions being communicated clearly to students
- Planning, organizing, and executing Student events
Review ( English First )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Kita bisa memiliki kesempatan untuk menjadi pegawai tetap jika disaat mengikuti magang di perusahaan ini, pekerjaan yang dilakukan cukup baik.
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya menurut saya masih kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain yang bergerak di bidang sejenis.