- Passionate about customer service and communication with proven people skills experiences
- Experience in hospitality industry (Hotel, FnB, Financial industry, others)
- Having sales, event management and/or project management background or experiences will be an advantage
- Proficiency in English - minimum Intermediate Level
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
If you are interested :
- Please take the 50 minutes EFSET test (https://www.efset.org/id/) and send me the screenshot of the result
- Please attach your latest CV and recent photograph
Please email all the documents to: Nino.Mayvi@EF.com
Overall responsible for customer service delivery, and ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
As a Service Consultant, you are the key figure with full responsibility for the day-to-day communication with adult learners, providing orientation for new students, individual study planning and student support throughout their course with EF.
Reporting to: Center Director
The duties would include but not limited to:
- Student progress management
- Communication and customer service
- Consulting on effective scheduling and study pace
- Quality assurance, ensuring promotions being communicated clearly to students
- Planning, organizing, and executing Student events
- Bekerja di dalam tempat belajar ini menurut saya cukup menyenangkan. Ruangan belajar yang ada cukup nyaman, selain itu jam kerja yang ditawarkan juga cukup fleksibel.
- Pihak perusahaan menurut saya masih perlu meningkatkan salary yang di dapat oleh para pekerja part time. Gaji yang diberikan masih terlalu kecil.
Jl Cipaganti 53 Pasteur, Sukajadi Bandung 40161 Jawa Barat
Founded in 1965, today EF is the world's largest private educational organization, offering a wide range of educational programs, from language training, educational travel, cultural exchange, professional business training to a university degree and MBA. EF has 400 schools in 60 countries. EF's International network consists og 9.000 employees and 25.000 teachers. Today EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, get an education or degree