PT Asia Bandar Alam (L'OCCITANE)
Assistant HR Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or any other related fields.
- Preferably 5 years of relevant experience in an HR environment with 2 years supervisory skills.
- Good knowledge of HR transactional work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Meticulous, resourceful, innovative with a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and implement HR Strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Have ability to setting up employee performance and key performance indicator.
A growing retail company that sells branded products from France called L'OCCITANE. L'OCCITANE has been creating the highest quality of Body Care, Skin Care & Frangrance product using natural ingredients for almost 25 years.