Monroe Consulting Group is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the leading multinational market research agencies. Our respected client is seeking an experienced business development, client-servicing and research professional for the job of Account Director. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Account and business management of the company’s portfolio of clients within the technology sectors (telecommunications, IT, and consumer electronics).
- Revenue generation, client satisfaction, relationship management, as well as for providing insights
- Provides thought leadership into the strategic direction of business unit.
- Develops new business
- Works closely with clients and their teams to identify their issues, expectations, and requirements
- Creates detailed reports and presents data and insights internally and externally.
- Manages the internal team effectively by ensuring that each of them meets the assigned targets
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- At least 8 years’ experience in Market Research/Technology industry
- Strong network in retail services and various sectors
- Able to multi-task with good attention to details
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong retail audit measurement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong exposure to client management
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow