Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Our respected client is seeking a supply-chain expert to fill the position of Demand Planning Manager. The winning candidate will be responsible for defining forecasts, and will report directly to the Head of Planning.
Key job responsibilities include:
- To define forecasts and lead the forecast planning process
- Manage the business unit catalogue in the forecast system
- Coordinate with sales, marketing, and controlling teams the release of new products and promotions on the market
- Analyse sales forecast evolution including a weekly review with the main actors and build a forecast proposal based on historical sales
- Make sure the forecast process is followed by Marketing/Sales/Controlling and in accordance with the good practices
- Ensure that the validated forecasts are integrated in the information systems
- Calculate and analyse the gaps between forecasts and real sales
- Calculate and send the sales forecasts indicators indicating reasons and consequences for the business unit.
- Coordinate discontinued product process
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent understanding of supply-chain management
- Able to manage complexity in a large network, understanding the impact of the up-and-down stream actors
- Good sales planning process management and improvement
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.