Department Head - Toll Road
All The Middle Management team will be report directly to Director. The chosen applicant need to have a strong interpersonal skill with high accountability and reliable to his work. The responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Our client is a Multinational Toll Road Company in Indonesia. They just expanding their business structure with an exciting development plan. A great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization. Currently they are open for Multiple Role (Operation, IT, Legal, HR and Finance) for Middle Management and will be report directly to Director.
- Formulate the Standard Operation Process for each Division.
- Overseeing the whole Business Process and Implementation of Business Improvement and Operation Excellence
- Lead and coach the team member to fulfill the KPI that has been given by Top Management
- Develop and Implement continuous improvement
All the Middle Management Team will be based in Jakarta.
Other key requirements includes:
- Minimum 5 years working experience working in Toll Road Industry
- Strong leadership with high capability of monitoring
- Detail oriented and focus to achieve the goal.
- Strong in Business Improvement and Operation Excellence
- Strong in number and good analytical skill.
- Strong in planning, communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent in operate MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Outlook and MS Word.
- Excellent command both in English or Indonesian.
- Strong in number and administrative skills.
- Professional business etiquette.
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on family values
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Edison Edison on +62 21 2958 8862
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||Michael Page lihat lowongan|
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id