ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
This role responsible for analyzing, auditing and resolving complex payroll processing programs to ensure smooth payroll processing. Provides analytical and research duties, program management support and coordination, and report development.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for conducting payroll related functions to ensure proper processing and generation of the company payroll.
- Analyze, audit, reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Ensure payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and government regulations.
- Research and interpret government regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
- Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- Ensure the computing, withholding and deductions associated with net pay is done properly.
- Ensure payroll records are updated correctly including government withholding and unemployment insurances as well as direct deposit information.
- Reviews and audits employee statements of earnings, retirement program contributions.
- Communicates with employees in regards to individual salary and deduction considerations.
- Creates analytical reports for corporate and regional management.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 0 - 3 years related experience.
- Knowledgeable on employment laws, HR procedures and practices.
- Knowledgeable on income tax calculation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills both to Operator and Managerial level, and excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office (especially advance excel), Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- HR applicable systems knowledge and experience is a plus. Skilled in running reports, analyzing data and report development.
- Ability to learn and support other key HR systems, such as Performance Management, Succession Planning, Recruiting).
- Skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work.
- Good strategic thinker and see them through completion.
- Able work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Good presentation skill
- Experienced in Oracle and SAP program is an advantage
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow