ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
This role responsible for analyzing, auditing and resolving complex payroll processing programs to ensure smooth payroll processing. Provides analytical and research duties, program management support and coordination, and report development.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Responsible for conducting payroll related functions to ensure proper processing and generation of the company payroll.
- Analyze, audit, reconcile and resolve complex payroll processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth payroll processing.
- Ensure payroll reporting and payments are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and government regulations.
- Research and interpret government regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for payroll processing.
- Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries.
- Ensure the computing, withholding and deductions associated with net pay is done properly.
- Ensure payroll records are updated correctly including government withholding and unemployment insurances as well as direct deposit information.
- Reviews and audits employee statements of earnings, retirement program contributions.
- Communicates with employees in regards to individual salary and deduction considerations.
- Creates analytical reports for corporate and regional management.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 0 - 3 years related experience.
- Knowledgeable on employment laws, HR procedures and practices.
- Knowledgeable on income tax calculation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills both to Operator and Managerial level, and excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office (especially advance excel), Lotus Notes and function specific software.
- HR applicable systems knowledge and experience is a plus. Skilled in running reports, analyzing data and report development.
- Ability to learn and support other key HR systems, such as Performance Management, Succession Planning, Recruiting).
- Skilled in multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work.
- Good strategic thinker and see them through completion.
- Able work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Good presentation skill
- Experienced in Oracle and SAP program is an advantage
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent.
Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales of $6.3 billion in 2014. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.6 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.