Key Accountability Areas
- Analyze Flowchart Hours (FCH) & Bill Of Materials (BOM)
- Follow up any issues related to product cost as well as product cost opportunities
- Build the cost model for the first cost & Pre-audit cost model before Purchase Orders (PO’s) issued
- Cost control trough weekly / monthly performance report
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Industrial Engineering or Accounting with GPA > 3.00
- Min 1 – 2 years experience in accounting or operation engineering with emphasis in manufacturing and cost financial analysis
- High analytical skill, good knowledge of accounting systems preferably AS 400
- High degree of accuracy, discipline and integrity
- Proactive and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written in English
- Willing to be located in Cikarang, Bekasi
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to APPLY NOW (attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “COST ENGINEER ” on your subject email
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 10,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have vacant position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
We invite you to join our team as: