Are you a fresh graduate or currently waiting for graduation day?
Are you looking for internship in the software industry?
With 25 years of commitment in the industry, Mitrais is the place for you!
What will Mitrais interns do?
At Mitrais Internship Program, we’ll give you a lot of ammunition to create magical things, and we’ll expect you to deliver something great out there; with or without Mitrais squad. You will get the chance to learn about the software industry from the inside in the most exciting island in the country.
Do you know that we speak English in Mitrais? It means Mitrais Interns will not only get the technical experience but also an added benefit: improving English proficiency. We learn & practice with stylish combo, Online English Platform and supported by English Trainers.
- Students finished their thesis and currently waiting for graduation or new graduates
- Strong English collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written. Our program will be delivered in English, as well as our daily communication
- Significant coursework in Computer Science (major not required)
- Top-notch computer programming skills; we will ask you to take online coding test, be prepared to blow us away with your brilliant solutions
- Passion for Mitrais mission and vision
- Ready to have fun in Bali for 2 months
- Great opportunity to learn Software Engineering from the best and to improve English
- Highly competitive pocket money
- Full transportation coverage from hometown to Bali and return
- Full accommodation coverage in Bali
- Free lunch every working day, breakfast on Wednesdays and fruit day on Friday
- Tons of activities, like swimming, snorkeling, badminton, pool table, Ping-Pong, XBOX Kinect, and weekly jam session
- Certificate and possibility of working for Mitrais at the completion of the program
- 5 best candidates for our office in Denpasar, Bali
- Internship lasts about 2 months (1November 2016-30December 2016)
How to apply:
- Go to our career page
- Fill in the form and submit these documents:
- Current resume in English
- An essay of 75 – 100 words in English explaining:
- Why you want to be a Software Engineer
- Why you will be a good fit for this program
- If you have a website, mention the URL in the feedback comment box.
If you're up for Internship in Bali this year, please submit your application to http://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.