Manage, drive implementation, monitor and control the overall marketing activities & promotions. Engage and inspire Sales Promotor team members to achieve activation target of cement volume and numbers of house generated through execution of designed program.
- Accountable for ensuring the health and safety of oneself and colleagues by complying with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, rules and regulations of Occupational Health and Safety at work.
- Managing Implementation of marketing programs & promotions
- Identify and and generate leads customers and mutual advantage through strengthening relationship with bank, contractor, developer & association
- Undertake continuous market and competitor monitoring & reporting
- Coordinate and plan overall activation plan with Technical team (Mimo, Mobile Lab) & Sales team according to customer needs and together plan and arrange activities (blind test, mason training, professional technical support for contractor / developer)
- Monitor & review performance and motivation level of third-party sales promoter team and develop clear action plan (coach, replace, etc) to ensure optimum performance level
- Minimum University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience in customer facing job, experience in sales function or construction sector is preferred
- Good presentation skill and have a good analytical thinking
- Fluent English Speaking and writing
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- Minimum intermediate level in MS Office and advance Excel