- Test products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Install new equipment.
- Provide advice or training to other technicians.
- Conduct environmental safety inspections in accordance with standard protocols to ensure production activities comply with environmental regulations or standards.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Able to communicate (written and spoken) in English sufficiently
- Willing and able to work in shift if needed
- Good communication skill, teamwork, and proactive