- Overall responsibility for hiring and training of employees.
- Responsible for management and administration of payroll.
- General affairs of the company including legal, public and labour relations.
- Day to day supervision of administration functions for manufacturing site.
- Report to Japanese Manager.
- Minimum age 36 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Human Resources Management.
- More than 5 years of working experiences in Japanese Manufacturing Company.
- Good communication in English is a MUST, able to Japanese language is better.
- Strong in industrial relations and experiences handle bipartite.
- Shows leadership and decisive.
- Experience set up new company will be appreciated.
- Willing to work in East Karawang.
- Karir karyawan kedepannya sudah dapat terjamin karena perusahaan selalu memberikan yang terbaik bagi karyawannya. Gaji yang didapat sudah sangat baik dan pekerjaan pun menyenangkan.
- Belum menemukan adanya kekurangan yang berarti untuk perusahaan ini. Sebaliknya malah terlalu banyak nilai positif yang dapat diberikan kepada perusahaan.
Ktr Pusat Midplaza 1 Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 10-11 Midplaza 1 Lt 19 Karet Tengsin, Tanah Abang Jakarta Pusat 10220 DKI Jakarta
PT. Selnajaya Prima was established in 1995 as a local company that provides a wide range of services specialized to Japanese Companies in Indonesia. Selnajaya became part of Faro Recruitment in 2005 and through Faro's global networking in 17 countries with 80 branches all over the world, Selnajaya has become a household name amongst Industrial Recruitment Services, not only to Japanese Companies, but also to the Multi National Companies. We offer a wide variety of Recruitment Services, including Placement, Outsourcing, and Intern provider services, for both Indonesian and foreign workers through the worldwide networking of Faro Groups for various positions in accordance to the client's requirement.
Our teams are divided into two divisions - Japanese Company team and Multi National Company team (MNC), because we know that the culture and concerns of companies from different country of origins are unique to one another. Thus, by dividing our teams, we are able to provide focused services dedicated to serve our clients in staffing solution activities. We also differentiate our company brand name by using "Selnajaya Recruitment" for our Japanese clients, and "Faro Recruitment" for our MNC clients.
With our extensive experience, we have catapulted ourselves to the top of the field in a relatively short period of time, and consequently, the name "Selnajaya" and "Faro Recruitment" has become eminent in both the Japanese and MNC community in Indonesia for excellent business support. We firmly believe that only through providing great services will the company reap the benefits