- • Fast track career progression
- • Fast-paced environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Work with game designers to brainstorm app concepts;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent;
- Java and object-orientated development experience;
- Experience with Android development using Android Studio;
- Ability to work with Game Designers to implement their vision;
- Strong working knowledge of Android design patterns;
- Strong working knowledge of Java;
- Good analytical and organizational skill;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good command of English;
- Willing to work in Bandung.
Applicants are encouraged to attach portfolio of previous work on Android development for further shortlisting process.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2010 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan we put Partners Experience above everything else if the users are happy the rest will definitely follow.\n In order to make this happen we begin by acknowledging the most important element a companys most valuable resources are the people that work there and at FOREST we only hire the best. We are not a conventional company with lots of rules and structures and we do not intend to become one. Experience tells us that providing talented individuals with a supportive team environment and the tools they need to reach their potential will generate the best results.\n We have grown to a strong and talented team in Malaysia within a timespan of 6 years and in the 3rd-Quarter of 2009 we launched our presence in Jakarta via Pt. Forest Media International – Indonesia to support to the growing demand from the most populous country in S.E.Asia.\n Do Visit Us to get to know us better…