- • Fast track career progression
- • Fast-paced environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Work with game designers to brainstorm app concepts;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent;
- Java and object-orientated development experience;
- Experience with Android development using Android Studio;
- Ability to work with Game Designers to implement their vision;
- Strong working knowledge of Android design patterns;
- Strong working knowledge of Java;
- Good analytical and organizational skill;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good command of English;
- Willing to work in Bandung.
Applicants are encouraged to attach portfolio of previous work on Android development for further shortlisting process.