PT Forest Indo Niaga
Android Developer (Bandung based)
- • Fast track career progression
- • Fast-paced environment
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Work with game designers to brainstorm app concepts;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Work with outside data sources and API’s;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent;
- Java and object-orientated development experience;
- Experience with Android development using Android Studio;
- Ability to work with Game Designers to implement their vision;
- Strong working knowledge of Android design patterns;
- Strong working knowledge of Java;
- Good analytical and organizational skill;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Very good command of English;
- Willing to work in Bandung.
Applicants are encouraged to attach portfolio of previous work on Android development for further shortlisting process.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Health and medical coverage for all employees which covers clinical and hospitalisation Career advancement within the organisation Opportunities to relocate to other regional offices in South East Asia Contractual bonus and incentives Training and self development programs