DNX Indonesia PT
Assist in the management of the site operations as established in procedures and guidelines set by the company in the areas of safety, environment, quality assurance, reliability and cost with the aim of achieving Operational Excellence, and to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance with applicable DNAP HSEQ Performance Standards, objectives and as well as acts, regulations as identified in the DNAP Legal Database.
- Responsibility for coordinating the HSEQ management systems on site.
- Assist with the security and environment program on site.
- Direct and coordinate site operational resources to ensure customer demands are met.
- Maintain the highest standards of presentation and professionalism.
- Ensure OTIF delivery of products and services.
- Communicate all information that may have an impact on Dyno Nobel, its business either current or future, it's operations and any competitor activity.
- Assist in the management of site assets to achieve optimal utilisation.
- Manage maintenance systems for all company assets to minimum company standards.
- Identify, recommend and implement initiatives to reduce overall cost of doing business.
- Eliminate all forms of waste from site operations included used drum.
- Identify and recommend Continuous Improvement projects that have financial benefits for both Dyno Nobel and our Customer.
- Assist with field trial of new products and services where required.
- Work closely with engineering to coordinate design, construction and commissioning of new equipment.
- Ensure all operational personnel are trained and skilled to perform assigned tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Manage compliance to the OTS to ensure 100% compliance is achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Encourage subordinates to develop ideas for improvements in operating and equipment that may contribute to improve efficiency and safety, participate in testing and review of new ideas.
- Effective use the MHP process, using SMART goals, to extract employee and operational potential.
- Communicate improvements in equipment, procedures, systems and management to other business areas.
- Ensure compliance with daily report requirements.
- Ability to plan, manage and control resources.
- Ability to work within a multi cultural environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Willingness to take and accept responsibility for all operational issues.
- Proven track record in managing human resources.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, Kepmen 555, Juklak.
- Emulsion Manufacture OTS competencies
- Mono Pump maintenance
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Perusahaan||DNX Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
DNX is one of the leading suppliers of commercial explosives and develops, produces and distributes a full range of explosives products and services. We are subsidiary of Dyno Nobel Asia Pasific Limited, member of Incitec Pivot Limited.
The company is part of a large multinational organisation that has a successful history of over twenty years operating in Indonesia. We provide product and services for a number of reputable Mining Contractors and Mining Owners all over Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
DNX Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 06 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan sangat memperhatikan keselamatan pekerja yang berada dilapangan, di buktuikan dengan penyediaan alat keselamatan kerja yang berkualitas tinggi dan sangat lengkap.
- Pihak manajemen jarang menadapat keluhan dari karyawan baik di lapangan maupun yang berada dibalik meja, maka bisa di simpulkan perusahaan sudah berjalan dengan sangat baik.