SVP/VP ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL (INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCING)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an expanding infrastructure financing company. Our respected client is seeking a mature environmental specialist for the important job of SVP/VP Environmental and Social. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The SVP/VP Environmental and Social of the infrastructure financing company will be be responsible for project evaluation based on environmental appraisals.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plan, lead and evaluate project evaluation from environmental and social aspects
- Periodically evaluate to update and make a perfect parameter and methodology
- Give approval for environmental and social evaluation
- Plan and lead the arrangement of staffs’ evaluation in environmental and social department
- Identify factors that will affect infrastructure project in terms of fulfilling the environmental and social regulation
- Develop SOP and methodology for environmental and social evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in environmental engineering, forestry, mathematics or natural sciences
- Excel and understand due diligence processes and environmental audit
- Excel and understand AMDAL and KLHS
- Know how to implement knowledge on environmental and social in international financial institution
- Understand the process of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in infrastructure
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.