Monroe Consulting Group
TAX AND STATUTORY ANALYST MANAGER JOB (PHARMACEUTICAL - HEALTHCARE)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Our respected client is seeking a tax and statutory professional with a background in auditing, preferably with experience with one of the Big 4 Audit Firms, for the job of Tax and Statutory Analyst (Manager), to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Provide first line financial leadership and ensure legal, regulatory and tax compliance for specific financial reporting team, working closely with Indonesia (Local Operating Companies) and BPO (Business Process Outsource) to achieve objectives
- Ensure the provision of accurate and compliant financial and tax reporting services to internal and external authorities
- Prepare GAAP adjustments and complete drafting statutory accounts, compile information required to draft statutory disclosures, co-ordinate completion of tax disclosures by KPMG, supporting PwC audit and resolve queries raised
- Oversee the Group’s Tax reporting process, including organising deliverables and timetable with KPMG and PwC, calculating material GAAP adjustments and review of the tax calculations prepared by KPMG
- Co-ordinate corporate tax and transfer pricing compliance processes on behalf of Company’s Indonesian markets including,
- Analyse tax sensitive account codes to determine tax treatment
- Source data required for the tax return not derived from the General Ledger or Fixed Asset register (e.g. information required to calculate R&D tax credit).
- Resolve queries raised by audit firm during tax return process and perform review of draft tax return.
- Estimate forecast profitability for the purposes of estimating interim tax payments
- Monitor the tax accounts and reconcile balances back to tax authority records and submitted tax returns
- Prepare withholding tax clearances and other ad hoc tax filings required
- Monitor tax risks and review quarterly risk questionnaire
- Review of draft Indirect Tax and statistical returns on behalf of company including Sales, purchase and miscellaneous transaction review including invoice sampling Resolution of exception items; Correction of errors found, including any consequent GL postings; Trend analysis; Clear and complete documentation of the above
- Carry out historical review of legal entity profitability to ensure compliance with company transfer pricing policies, liaising with Global Tax on exceptions and material markets
- Co-ordination of tax and TP audits, liaising with FD in market and Global Tax to provide support in responding to queries and resolving tax disputes
- Ensuring Indonesia document retention requirements relating to statutory reports, taxes and TP are met
- Manage escalations from customers, senior stakeholders and external authorities
- Manage the statutory audit process for the BSC and ICSS teams liaising with the outsource provider, the market FDs and internal and external audit
- Other support and analysis activities as required to support the needs of Global Tax and/or Market Finance Partners/FDs.
- Work closely with the risk management function to ensure services provided are complaint and risks are managed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably majoring in tax, finance or accounting
- External auditor for at least 3 years (preferably from PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, or EY)
- Very good understanding of Indonesian GAAP (PSAK)
- Statutory audit background
- An understanding of the wider principles of Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes and Transfer Pricing
- Experience of Audit/ Tax accounting and/or Transfer Pricing in a manufacturing & distribution business
- English – both written and spoken
- Business and financial acumen with experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Ability to coordinate various people among different function within the company
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Layanan Bisnis Umum|
|Perusahaan||Monroe Consulting Group lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Monroe Consulting Group
- Masih Bekerja
- 26 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.