TERRITORY AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-DIRECTOR JOB (SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS – LOGISTICS)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf a world’s largest, multi-carrier E-commerce marketplace for ocean shipping. Our respected client is seeking a hunter-type sales leader who has a combination of software sales experience and has either worked in the logistics industry or has sold to freight forwarders and BCOs for the job of Territory and Business Development Manager-Director Job (Software Solutions – Logistics). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Personal accountability to develop and grow territory or market revenue across company’s business lines
- Develop an integrated account and market development plan in alignment with multiple product, marketing and channel managers
- Focus on new customer acquisition and growth particularly in the “AAA” segment.
- Cultivate and manage in-country relationships with ocean carriers and company alliance partners, including execution of contractual agreements as appropriate, in support of global revenue goals
- Build successful partnership/business relationships at senior levels with ocean carriers, port owners, government bodies and industry leaders to sell the value proposition of e-commerce
- Provide leadership to the industry (e.g. represent company on industry forums) within his region to promote the acceptance of E-commerce
- Promotes, sells and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory or market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyses the territory’s or market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Ownership at a headquarters and key regional offices and through communications with Managing Directors, at a regional level for all account activities relative to account penetration, business development activities, integration requirements, support requirements and overall account satisfaction
- The development and maintenance of detailed “Account Plans” maintained in Salesforce.com
- Communications across company to achieve global account penetration and satisfaction
- Working with regional and headquarter personnel to address any and all account related needs and corporate related objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or sales field
- 10+ years of direct sales experience
- International experience is desired
- Significant commercial experience in a 3PL, Logistics, Software solutions or Ocean Carrier environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to speak Bahasa fluently
- Polished negotiation skills with excellent listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrated tenacity and the ability to navigate corporate structures
- Flexibility and ability to shift with the demands of the business in an entrepreneurial, informal environment
- Extensive background in international supply chain and e-commerce solutions is preferred
- Commercial understanding and industry knowledge of the Internet and e-commerce solutions for the logistics sectors such as B2B web portals is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team is critical
- Demonstrated innovativeness and motivation
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow