- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Mangga Dua Square Blok E 5 Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya E No.1 Ancol Pademangan, Jakarta Utara, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia