- Ackerman Global Search (Recruitment Firm)
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Our Client is a renowned resource-based manufacturing MNC with international presence.
- Manage the logistic aspect to transport timber to woodmill
- Manage fleet machinery/transport with proper maintenance in the workshop and the heavy equipment for harvesting in the estate
- Management of woodyard and heavy equipment, such as mill chipper, excavator, crane, loader etc
- Oversee forestry harvesting operations; Implement efficient mechanic harvesting system
- Ensure sustainable forest management practice, especially for harvesting operations
- Pulp and paper transportation between port and mill including road maintenance
- Build organisation capability through talent development and improving competencies of team members with emphasis on operational efficiency and cost management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, of which at least 8 years of experience in transportation/log harvesting/mining industry in a leadership capacity
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries, Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Good understanding of log harvesting, trucking and crane operations
- Able to anticipate operational issues and discuss with team to resolve them swiftly to minimise interruption to operations
- Good interpersonal skill and able to interact with stakeholders at different levels
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with Indonesian counter parts
- Candidate with experience working and familiar with the local authorities in Indonesia would be an added advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Button.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Applications would be treated in strictest confidence.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
At Ackerman Global Search, we specialize in executive search and permanent placement from junior to senior management positions from a wide range of industries include Telecommunications, Healthcare, Banking & Finance,Civil & Construction Engineering, Oil & Gas, Facilities Management, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, FMCG, Retail & Hospitality.
While some firms only communicate with candidates over the phone or via email, our firm’s policy is to have a face-to-face interview with every candidate. In addition to analysing their experience, we will also evaluate their personality. This will allow us to better assess the suitability of the candidates based on the requirements of our customers.
In addition to social media and platforms, we also identify suitable candidates from own database and referrals from candidates within the same profession.
We understand that many companies operate their regional recruitment from Singapore. As such, we had built up a network of associates in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and USA so that we can also provide our executive search services for positions in these countries. The objective is to offer seamless recruitment solutions for our customers in the region.
We respect the companies we worked with and have given our promise not to reveal their profiles to the new clients we would like to work with.