Our Client is a renowned resource-based manufacturing MNC with international presence.
- Manage the logistic aspect to transport timber to woodmill
- Manage fleet machinery/transport with proper maintenance in the workshop and the heavy equipment for harvesting in the estate
- Management of woodyard and heavy equipment, such as mill chipper, excavator, crane, loader etc
- Oversee forestry harvesting operations; Implement efficient mechanic harvesting system
- Ensure sustainable forest management practice, especially for harvesting operations
- Pulp and paper transportation between port and mill including road maintenance
- Build organisation capability through talent development and improving competencies of team members with emphasis on operational efficiency and cost management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, of which at least 8 years of experience in transportation/log harvesting/mining industry in a leadership capacity
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Agriculture/Forestry/Fisheries, Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
- Good understanding of log harvesting, trucking and crane operations
- Able to anticipate operational issues and discuss with team to resolve them swiftly to minimise interruption to operations
- Good interpersonal skill and able to interact with stakeholders at different levels
- Able to communicate in Bahasa Indonesia to liaise with Indonesian counter parts
- Candidate with experience working and familiar with the local authorities in Indonesia would be an added advantage.
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Button.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Personal Particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All Applications would be treated in strictest confidence.