Responsible to conducting the administrative activities and the Site general requirements facilities (meals, accommodation, transportation, etc.) to meet the needs of employee requirements at Site.
- To provide the transportation, accommodation and meals for all employees in Site area to meet the requirements and to ensure the availability for the employees.
- To ensure the maintenance activities such as cleanliness and tidiness of the office environment, camp area, and the other areas under responsibility of GA.
- To arrange and set the schedule, welcoming and providing all the facilities and the needs of the guest in the Site area to ensure the guests are treated well.
- To provide regular reports for public facilities (accommodation, transportation, meal, etc) that will be used for reporting, invoicing and vendors performance review.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): documentation management, office administration, Office General Services, Good Communication.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command in English both oral written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tabalong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please Register and Apply to Adaro Career Website : www.adarocareer.com