Adaro Power PT
General Affair Staff
Responsible to conducting the administrative activities and the Site general requirements facilities (meals, accommodation, transportation, etc.) to meet the needs of employee requirements at Site.
- To provide the transportation, accommodation and meals for all employees in Site area to meet the requirements and to ensure the availability for the employees.
- To ensure the maintenance activities such as cleanliness and tidiness of the office environment, camp area, and the other areas under responsibility of GA.
- To arrange and set the schedule, welcoming and providing all the facilities and the needs of the guest in the Site area to ensure the guests are treated well.
- To provide regular reports for public facilities (accommodation, transportation, meal, etc) that will be used for reporting, invoicing and vendors performance review.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): documentation management, office administration, Office General Services, Good Communication.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command in English both oral written.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tabalong.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please Register and Apply to Adaro Career Website : www.adarocareer.com
|Lokasi||Tabalong, Kalimantan Selatan|
|Perusahaan||Adaro Power PT lihat lowongan|
Adaro Power is effectively 100% owned by PT. Adaro Energy Tbk., the largest public listed integrated coal mining and services company in Indonesia that ranks among the top five exporters of thermal coal globally.
The Group is the largest single-site coal producer in the southern hemisphere and has three operating mine areas (namely Paringin, Tutupan, and Wara). The group also has a 25% interest in a joint venture with BHP in 7 coking coal concessions in Central Kalimantan.
Adaro Power established in December 2010, represents all the power generations business interest of the Group.
In line with this mission, Adaro Power is assuming the Sponsor's role for all the power generation projects undertaken by the Group. Adaro Power's Projects such as PT. Makmur Sejahtera Wisesa (Tanjung-South Kalimantan), PT. Bhimasena Power Indonesia (Batang-Central Java), and PT. Tanjung Power Indonesia (Tanjung-South Kalimantan).