- The number one person responsible for the restaurant.
- Able to open and close the restaurant and run all aspects of the daily operations in the service division.
- Have a good understanding of all kitchen operations, but not expected to be able to prepare food nor train for individual kitchen positions.
- Responsible for studying and tracking sales, controlling cost of goods, labor costs as well as other restaurant expenses.
- Must approve all schedules as well as approve all hiring, training and terminations within his/her restaurant.
- Contracted Vendors (pest control, cleaning services, mechanical service teams, etc) are his/her responsibility to coordinate.
- Acts as the liason between the holding office and the local building management for day to day activities.
- Expected to take an active role in coordinating local store marketing.
- max 35 Years Old
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing Restaurant operations
- Highly committed, outgoing, energetic and most importantly, POSITIVE attitude
- Strong managerial and communication skills is a MUST
- Must be a highly committed individual
- Well groomed and presentable
- Willing to work late hours
- Willing to be placed in Central Park
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, successful team, send your application letter and CV together with your recent photograph to the address below:
Att: HRD ISMAYA GROUP
Graha PARAMA, Ground Floor
Jl. K. H. Achmad Dahlan 69AB, Jakarta Selatan 12130
Line ID: @Ismayajobs
Review ( ISMAYA GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Perusahaan yang memberikan kesempatan peluang kerja yang bagus dan networking di seluruh pelusahaan di Indonesia yang sangat menguntungkan untuk karyawan.
Gaji yang sangat berbeda dengan pekerjaan dan tanggung jawab yang diberikan kepada karyawan tergolong kecil dan kurang mencukupi kebutuhan keluarga karyawan.