UP Technical Manager/UP Technical Manager
Manage technical equipment in order to achieve the best possible yield from the production plan, complying with quality, safety, ergonomics, health and environment rules and performance targets (quality validation, HSE, Performance).
- Bachelor's Degree from Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Having minimum 5 years working experience in similar position, preferably from fast moving consumer goods factory
- Having strong skill in wiring diagram, pneumatic, hydraulic and PLC system
- Having good knowledge in production indicator on productivity and performance and can develop KPI's for technical aspect.
- Having good experience and knowledge in preventive maintenance
- Having good knowledge in spare parts management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Having strong competency in achieving result, leadership and problem solving
- Willing to work in Cikarang
|Industri||Perawatan Kesehatan & Kecantikan / Kebugaran|
lowongan kerja rekomendasi