Mattel Indonesia PT
Key Accountability Areas
- Planning product from ideation stage to production, including manufacturing buy off, costing and scheduling
- Collaborate with internal & external partners in developing product
- Provide timely and accurate cost for first cost submission
- Conduct product evaluation during piloting stage and prescribe troubleshooting whenever necessary
- Act as product leader in a team of peer colleagues, to deliver clean hand over to production
- Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Engineering with GPA > 3.00
- Minimum 1 years experience in manufacturing plant in the same position.
- Basic knowledge on production process and safety will be an advantage
- product development knowledge will be an advantage
- Proactive, open minded, problem solver, and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill both verbal and written english.
- Willing to be located in Cikarang, Bekasi
If you meet the requirement, please send your complete CV (attachment only in Word Format) & photograph to
(attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put code “PROJECT ENGINEER” on your subject email.
Only short listed candidate will be proceed.
|Lokasi||Cikarang Utara, Bekasi, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Mattel Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. We produce Barbie, fashion dolls. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial Estate Cikarang, Bekasi West Java.
Currently we have vacant position in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi