- Microsoft Office: Excel & Word
- Microsoft Project
- Plus team Player, professional attitude
- Accurate, level headed
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, or equivalents..
- Required skills: Managing the work scheduling & Rotation, managing the budget tracker & the overtime, facilitating seeting up of new team members, log in details, equipment, being the onsite presence for managing all day-to-day.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.