- Basically the scope of project document controller are as follows
- Receiving : Stamp by putting date all documents received i.e; letters, Faxs, Drawings, Specifications etc
- Recording : put it into document Register or Master Document Register
- Distribution : To whom the documents should be distributed based on Distribution Matrix (if any) or Addresee
- Filing : Store into properly place filing cabinet or rack etc.
- Tracking : Easier for retrieval of document if it's required afer use.
- To establish and maintain an effective filing and archiving system for paper documents and electronic documents and files in accordance with company and archiving procedures. Possessing extensive knowledge of: electronic data management systems, supplier document controls, electronic filing systems PROCESS
- Receives and temporary stores all documents in accordance with the established procedures.
- Identifies and segregates all documents per project number and files in accordance with the concerned project numbering system. Directs the reproduction,collation and the distribution of certain documents for the appropriate sections within the department.
- Assists personnel in locating and retrieving documents from archives, and ensures their safe return.
- Liaise with designer and engineering teams’ personnel to ensure the receipt of complete Documents, updated drawings, specifications or other project documents in accordance with specific contract conditions.
Responsible for establishing and maintaining a effective document control systems. Ensuring that all design documentation is accurate, up to date and accurately distributed to relevant parties.
- Set up Documentation/Correspondence Filing on line System
- Handling Incoming/Outgoing Transmittal into the system (Online & Share link)
- Maintaining a tracking facility to enable documents to be updated easily.
- Scanning in all relevant new documents.
- Checking despatch documents are accurate.
- Presentation and filing of documents and drawings.
- Responsible for maintaining hard copy information.
- Issuing and distributing controlled copies of information.
- Managing and maintaining a Meridian Document Control System.
- Provide advice on procedures of issue and methods in accessing the system.
- Ensuring all documents are as up to date as possible within electronic filing systems.
- Handling for Tender/Bid Document and update and maintain Contract Administration / Coordination Procedures.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain detailed and organize files and Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
- Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor inventory of files, paper clips etc. and report shortages
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
For this very reason Power Character is present to prepare human resources who will be maximum and productive in their work, by providing training, consultancy, assessment, mentoring and counseling.Power Character is a consulting and training company that focuses on ‘the development of excellent characters’ in every key department of a company, to ensure the success of the business and its longevity.