- Capable of clear and effective communication with clients and exhibits strong presentation skills, interactive working method. Prepare designs technical drawings and solutions to complex architectural and interdiscplinary problems, develops, checks designs and details, provide routine site visit, participates on site meeting & email correspondences.
- The successful applicant will be experienced in hospitality and restaurant residential design and need to have the ability for quick thinking, clear communicationof ideas verbally and through sketches / visualization. Ability to multitask and working towards multiple deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Design Studio Responsibilities:
- Responsible for project design development of multiple assigned project working under minimum of supervision of a Project Director or PRincipal Oversees the entire project on medium to large sized objects or significant parts of a multi-component project or particularly complex assignment.
- Design Documentation: Thorough understanding of all project phases of work presentation including programming, space planning, color & material selections, FF&E selections, schematic design, design development, construction documentations, and contract administrations.
- Design development & visual presentation: 3D presentation with proportion, dimension & scale, including mood boards and material sample. Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with other individual team including the timing and format drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries and specifications or descriptions.
- Act as studio's liaison with vendors and contractors, including visits to project sites and vendor workrooms to check progress of production & construction.
- Daily coordination with Principle & Project Director, Architectural team, daily report with manufacturers & vendor, daily research & autocad drafting, general project management responsibilities.
- Project responsibilties
- Project management: which consist of schedule & agenda, to discuss and review with internal studio & external team work and manage budgeting, project progress and contract administrationwith other management team. Communicates with outside parties regardsing specific tasks, documentation & documents, and related questions for the project tasks. The position is Client Facing and highly collaborative with andwithinteams locally or suppliers across Indonesia, coordination with vendors and manufacturers.
- Project supervision: direct & deliver the works of studio and site office, organises project team on a day to day basis and functions as the primary facilitator of communication between the in-house team and out of house consultants, and deliver on-site project instalaation & reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): 3D Studio Max, AutoCad, Sketch Up, Basic Hand Sketching.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented designer with 4-6 years of hospitality experience who excel in conceptualisation and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes, collaboarte on preparation.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
..... URGENTLY REQUIRED .....
For this very reason Power Character is present to prepare human resources who will be maximum and productive in their work, by providing training, consultancy, assessment, mentoring and counseling.Power Character is a consulting and training company that focuses on ‘the development of excellent characters’ in every key department of a company, to ensure the success of the business and its longevity.