PT Hyper Mega Shipping
BRANCH MANAGER (BALI)
- Responsible for managing and controlling operation activities of Bali branch’s office.
- Responsible for building and developing the freight forwarding business and expanding the customers and agency network.
- Provide coaching and support to all staff.
- Leading sales department to achieve the set sales target.
- Provide operational direction to staff.
- Being in charge of finance of the branch.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Graduated from Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Having good relationship with shipping lines, agency. Good knowledge and understanding of the freight forwarding business and be able to identify areas of operational, financial, and people improvement.
- At least 5 years experience in freight forwarding industry and hold the management position for at least 2 years
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
- Strong leadership, target & customer oriented, detail, initiative & communicative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in Bali, Indonesia.
|Industri||Transportasi / Logistik|
|Perusahaan||PT Hyper Mega Shipping lihat lowongan|
PT. Hyper Mega Shipping are an independent Indonesia based Freight Forwarding and Logistics Company Established on year 2004. The operation has been built around understanding the client's requirements and offering a full logistics package delivered by knowledgeable staff. Our proactive approach ensures continuity of service and enables us to maintain a long-term relationship with our customers. To be a dependable feature in our customers business and an extension to their shipping department is what keeps our business moving forward. So, our company looking for the best candidates to join with us as:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision : To become prominent diversified entity through excellence in our core businesses. Mission : As a business entity, we optimize our service quality, cost effectiveness and profitability in all our activities along the stakeholders value chain. As a State-linked corporation, we contribute to the well being of the State’s socio-economic development.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi