- Responsible for managing and controlling operation activities of Bali branch’s office.
- Responsible for building and developing the freight forwarding business and expanding the customers and agency network.
- Provide coaching and support to all staff.
- Leading sales department to achieve the set sales target.
- Provide operational direction to staff.
- Being in charge of finance of the branch.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Graduated from Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Having good relationship with shipping lines, agency. Good knowledge and understanding of the freight forwarding business and be able to identify areas of operational, financial, and people improvement.
- At least 5 years experience in freight forwarding industry and hold the management position for at least 2 years
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skill
- Strong leadership, target & customer oriented, detail, initiative & communicative
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Willing to be placed in Bali, Indonesia.