- Manage the entire effort for execution of the work. The PM's work includes the planning, coordinating, scheduling and cost control of the electrical and instrument operation and maintenance including setting of the priorities and allocation of manpower to assure all required technical, engineering, cost and safety standards are fulfilled and project objectives achieved
- Manage the contractor personnel supplied by the contractor and maintains all the records related to the employment of the contractor's personnel
- Prepare monthly timesheet of contractor's personnel
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accidents reports
- Arrange additional contractor's personnel as and when requested
- Ensure all invoices and time sheets are submitted as per the area and discipline codes
- Maintain all time sheets and records of contractor's personnel with the work locations and the reporting supervisor
- Prepare monthly report as required by Company
- Minimum S1 degree in Engineering
- Have minimum 12 years experience in construction project
- Have minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager in EPC project
- Must hold training certificate of Sea Survival-A, STOP, Basic Fire, First Aid, ISO 14001
- Must hold valid certificate of Project Management Proffesional (PMP), certificate (CMPM) or Indonesian Project Management (IAMPI) Madya Certificate.
- Understand HSE matter, regulations, codes and standards applicable to electrical and instrumentation equipment operation, inspection and maintenance.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have strong leadership and supervisory skill