Buma Perindahindo PT
- Manage the entire effort for execution of the work. The PM's work includes the planning, coordinating, scheduling and cost control of the electrical and instrument operation and maintenance including setting of the priorities and allocation of manpower to assure all required technical, engineering, cost and safety standards are fulfilled and project objectives achieved
- Manage the contractor personnel supplied by the contractor and maintains all the records related to the employment of the contractor's personnel
- Prepare monthly timesheet of contractor's personnel
- Maintain and provides performance reports, accidents reports
- Arrange additional contractor's personnel as and when requested
- Ensure all invoices and time sheets are submitted as per the area and discipline codes
- Maintain all time sheets and records of contractor's personnel with the work locations and the reporting supervisor
- Prepare monthly report as required by Company
- Minimum S1 degree in Engineering
- Have minimum 12 years experience in construction project
- Have minimum 3 years experience as Project Manager in EPC project
- Must hold training certificate of Sea Survival-A, STOP, Basic Fire, First Aid, ISO 14001
- Must hold valid certificate of Project Management Proffesional (PMP), certificate (CMPM) or Indonesian Project Management (IAMPI) Madya Certificate.
- Understand HSE matter, regulations, codes and standards applicable to electrical and instrumentation equipment operation, inspection and maintenance.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Have strong leadership and supervisory skill
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||Buma Perindahindo PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Buma Group is a group of companies dedicated in providing Engineering Construction and Procurement (ECP) services exclusive to Oil and Gas Industries.
Established in 1987, primarily operates in Papua, Buma Group started as PT. BUMA PERINDAHINDO providing support services : Logistic Services, Constructions, Civil Maintenance , Facilities Management Services , Seismic & Manpower supply.
Buma Group's continous development has led the emerging of its Integrated Manpower Supply by PT. Buma Intinaker , dedicated exclusively for mining Industries & Integrated Marine and Logistic Service by PT. Pelayaran Tanjung Kumawa , providing Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Tugboat, Speedboat , Crewboat, private Jetty Facility, vessel Warehouses and Workshop , stevedoring, cargo-doring, vessel clearance for foreign flag or Indonesian flag located in Sorong, West Papua.
Our ideals and value of : Beyond expectations, United in Team spirit, Move in Faith and A Spire to be the Best has led us to be a regionally leading Oil and Gas contractor, nevetheless we continuously striving to advance our services to achieve our long term goal to be an International Class Oil and Gas Contractor by recognizing our Team as an asset through programmable and continuous career plan , enriching knowledge and capability of employees in accordance with industrial standards, in order tostand ready to compete at either national or international levels.