Buma Perindahindo PT
- Monitoring, reviewing and ensuring safety of vessel operational and pollution with the proper procedures
- Monitoring and ensuring all document comply with vessel needs and the rule is valid on vessel
- Help vessel in work related to load
- Be a liaison between operational management, customer need and vessel
- Ensure all crew could be running the procedure, system, examination, training, familiarization, orientation, exercise and position in emergency situations comply with regulation
- Ensure that all vessel existing map comply with shipping plan and comply with the last revision
- Responsible to verificate and ensure Deck Journal sent by vessel filled correctly comply with regulation
- Minimum age 30 - 40 years old
- Minimum ANT III
- Have experienced for 5 years as Port Captain and 5 years in another field on the vessels
- Certificated of Basic Safety Training, Tanker Familiarization, Chemical Tanker Special Training, Ship Handling and Maneuvering Course, ISM Code
|Industri||Arsitektur / Bangunan / Konstruksi|
|Perusahaan||Buma Perindahindo PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Buma Group is a group of companies dedicated in providing Engineering Construction and Procurement (ECP) services exclusive to Oil and Gas Industries.
Established in 1987, primarily operates in Papua, Buma Group started as PT. BUMA PERINDAHINDO providing support services : Logistic Services, Constructions, Civil Maintenance , Facilities Management Services , Seismic & Manpower supply.
Buma Group's continous development has led the emerging of its Integrated Manpower Supply by PT. Buma Intinaker , dedicated exclusively for mining Industries & Integrated Marine and Logistic Service by PT. Pelayaran Tanjung Kumawa , providing Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Tugboat, Speedboat , Crewboat, private Jetty Facility, vessel Warehouses and Workshop , stevedoring, cargo-doring, vessel clearance for foreign flag or Indonesian flag located in Sorong, West Papua.
Our ideals and value of : Beyond expectations, United in Team spirit, Move in Faith and A Spire to be the Best has led us to be a regionally leading Oil and Gas contractor, nevetheless we continuously striving to advance our services to achieve our long term goal to be an International Class Oil and Gas Contractor by recognizing our Team as an asset through programmable and continuous career plan , enriching knowledge and capability of employees in accordance with industrial standards, in order tostand ready to compete at either national or international levels.