• Provide chemical knowledge and support to the Sustainability Teams
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on chemical related activities
In the H&M Production organization we transform design ideas into actual products. We ensure that we produce safe products for our customers and remain in the forefront of sustainability.
• Assist the Sustainability Manager & Environment Sustainability Senior with reports, statistics, etc.
• Update documents with the information provided from regions’ Sustainability Chemists and from own evaluations.
• Provide updated information on best available chemicals (Positive List) from the chemical industry.
• Structured and organized
• Good Analytical skills
• Good networking skills
• Ability to act with integrity
• You believe strong, clear values, not manuals, guide our daily interaction with each other
• You appreciate open door policy where everyone’s ideas are important
• You are comfortable expressing yourself in English as this is our business language
• Staff Discount across H&M and other H&M Brand stores
• Full support of your work & life balance
So what's next?
If what you have read so far sounds like a great place to work, then please apply. If your CV will be among those selected you will be invited for an initial telephone screening, followed by a couple of face to face interviews in our offices.
Fashion & Quality at the best price in a sustainable way