Garena Indonesia PT
In Garena you will have the best opportunity to solve real life business problems. Not only that, you will also be a pioneer in developing apps that will impact the most pressing business needs. Using the latest & greatest programming conventions you will be able to leave a great impact on multiple core businesses in Garena Indonesia.
- Create multiple native iOS applications with the latest features
- Collaborate with our development team on delivering a seamless integration between web & mobile applications
- Work with product manages, testers, designers and engineers in developing a user-friendly, innovative, and best mobile experience
- Perform proper code reviews, tests, before deploying your code
- Strong experience in Native iOS development, multi version support, and Quality Analysis of delivered App
- B.S Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Excellent working attitude, problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Capable of thinking outside the box and creating solutions to complex problems
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
- Capable of communicating in English & Bahasa, both written and spoken
- Backend development experience is a plus
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Garena Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Headquartered in Singapore, Garena was founded in 2009 by Forrest Li and his friends as they aspired to transform their passion for entrepreneurship into a great company. Forrest named the company "Garena," a play on the words "global arena". Since its inception, Garena has seen unprecedented growth and become a leading platform provider for online and mobile entertainment and communication across Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Hong Kong, serving millions of users.
In 2010, Garena launched its first product, Garena+, an online game and social platform for people to meet, chat and play games with each other. By combining a communications tool with compelling digital content, Garena re-invented the business model for online games in Southeast Asia and created a true platform with strong network effects. Since its launch, many premium micro-transaction based online games have been exclusively available on Garena+ including three of the most popular titles in Southeast Asia: League of Legends, Heroes of Newerth, and FIFA Online 3.
Since then, Garena has steadily innovated by adding successful extensions to its original platform:
In 2012, Garena launched TalkTalk, a highly engaging real-time voice and video communication platform.
In 2013, it launched BeeTalk, the first indigenous mobile social network in Southeast Asia. The BeeTalk mobile app helps people create new relationships and join communities based on locations and interests. It has become one of the most popular and fastest growing apps in the region.
Most recently, in 2014 it launched AirPay, one of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing payments networks and a key tool for bridging the ‘digital divide’ to provide accessible financial services in emerging markets. Garena users can pay for online games, telephone bills, utilities, and e-commerce transactions on the AirPay network – regardless of whether they have a bank account or credit card.
The combination of PC and mobile, content and communications, and microtransactions and payments is the foundation of Garena’s compelling value proposition to both its millions of users and its trusted content and e-commerce partners.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Garena Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 08 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan termasuk loyal kepada karyawan. Selain itu, karyawan yang ada pun cukup baik dalam bekerja dan cepat tanggap bila ada masalah di lapangan.
- Kantor yang ada di Indonesia masih kurang karena hanya ada 1 kantor saja di Jakarta, sehingga harus diadakan kantor lain di daerah lain.