- Human resources planning according to Company mission.
- Preparing job description and defining activities and responsibilities of the employee.
- Perform recruitment to obtain competent candidates.
- Organized and facilitated a training program.
- Manage relationship between employee and strengthens relationship between company and its employee.
- Record and periodically update employee data.
- Directly report to the Director
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate has experience at least 3 years in the same field.
*CV and application letter must be in English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT Etana Biotechnologies Indonesia
PT Etana Biotechnologies Indonesia has one of affiliate company Indonesia will invest in building a biosimilar Plant, where a drug substance (host cell) and manufacturing process will be carried out own (Locally manufacturer).
Our portfolio consists of a wide range of biosimilars in the fields of hormone. Furthermore, looking forward to involved in the development of front-edge biotech products and has an impressive track record of major scientific discoveries.