- Human resources planning according to Company mission.
- Preparing job description and defining activities and responsibilities of the employee.
- Perform recruitment to obtain competent candidates.
- Organized and facilitated a training program.
- Manage relationship between employee and strengthens relationship between company and its employee.
- Record and periodically update employee data.
- Directly report to the Director
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate has experience at least 3 years in the same field.
*CV and application letter must be in English
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Rawa Gelam V Blok L kav 11-13, Jatinegara Cakung, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
PT Etana Biotechnologies Indonesia
PT Etana Biotechnologies Indonesia has one of affiliate company Indonesia will invest in building a biosimilar Plant, where a drug substance (host cell) and manufacturing process will be carried out own (Locally manufacturer).
Our portfolio consists of a wide range of biosimilars in the fields of hormone. Furthermore, looking forward to involved in the development of front-edge biotech products and has an impressive track record of major scientific discoveries.